Never Lose an Important Document Again
Have you ever needed an important document fast and could not find it? You might have had to spend hours rummaging through files, calling offices to try to obtain an original and driving around frantically to pick up and deliver the document to its destination. Whether your children participate in sports or you need to verify your identify for a potential employers, you cannot escape the need to have your documents in a format that is easy to access and distribute.
You may also have family photos, genealogical records and beautiful art pieces that you want to preserve for the future. It is difficult to keep those kinds of documents free of the decay that happens slowly over a few decades.
From Decaying Boxes In Cupboards & Shelves – Scanned To Digital Storage Devices Forever!
You may not realize this, but improvements in large format scanning technology have made it easier and less expensive to convert your important documents into an electronic form. There are so many benefits to using electronic documents that you will want to take advantage of this technology today. To read more about creating and editing digital photos, click here.
Electronic Documents Make Life Simpler
- The number of documents that you need to keep track of is growing exponentially. Birth certificates, medical histories, tax records and academic transcripts are just a few of the many kinds of documents that we need to keep safe for future use.
- Too many people have provided incorrect information on tax forms, job applications and university admission applications. Today, many organizations want to verify the claims made on these applications with the appropriate documentation.
- There is such concern today about child abuse and abduction, that you often need documentation to verify that you are the parent or legal guardian of your children.
- Maintaining all of these documents takes time and skill. It is easy to lose a document or misfile it.
- Converting all your family’s important documentation into an electronic form through high speed scanning and large format scanning will make your life much simpler.
- No more complicated filing systems to manage and maintain.
Valuable Art Pieces & Out-Of-Print Posters Scanned To Digital Files & Reprinted Anytime!
Electronic Documents Make Life Easy
- When all your documents have been converted to an electronic form through high speed document scanning, as well as large format scanning, it will be incredibly easy to access your documents.
- You will not have to rummage through your files searching for the one document that you need.
- Many organizations are accepting electronic documents today. And you can still print them out easily and turn them in on paper.
- Storing documents is also easy. You can use a small USB drive or a remote data server for storage. Several filing cabinets full of documents can easily be stored on a USB drive, taken home in your pocket and then stored in a safe place.
Electronic Documents Are Easy to Preserve
- You can never lose a document that has been converted to an electronic form by large format scanning. Keeping multiple backups means that your document will never be lost forever.
- A fire or flood can destroy your family’s most important information. Electronic documents cannot be destroyed by these calamities, when they are handled safely.
- All documents decay slowly over time. Only the most expensive environmental control systems can prevent this. Electronic documents will not decay. They will be available forever.
Imagine that all your important legal documents, family photos and historical records are stored electronically. You will have the peace of mind that these important documents will be available for you and your family for generations. You will not longer have to spend your Saturday afternoons organizing your files. Best of all, your great-great-grandchildren will be able to see pictures of you that are perfectly preserved.
If you are interested in converting your important documents into an electronic form, contact us to discuss solutions using high speed document scanning and large format scanning. We can help your family preserve its memories, history and legal information for years to come.