Brochures are an essential marketing material for many businesses. They provide more print space than the average business card. You can add details about your product and service along with benefits, photos, and more. Customers and leads can easily take a brochure with them to read later, extending your reach and reminding them of your brand.
5 Advantages of Handing Out Brochures
Why should you invest marketing funds into custom brochures? The following five advantages could mean more profits for your business this year.
- Brochures Can Be Placed Almost Anywhere – Brochures can be displayed just about anywhere. Place them in a holder upright on a counter or shelf inside your business. They can also be displayed at events on tables or on vehicles. They are more compact than a flyer but hold just as much or more information.
- Brochures Save Time for Sales People – Instead of typing out letters or potentially missing details in a pitch, your salespeople can hand out brochures. They can be loaded with product information, specs, and benefits so the customer has it all in front of them in an organised format. Salespeople can invest more time into building relationships and finding new clients and less time retyping the same details and answering the same questions.
- Brochures Can Be Designed for a Target Audience – Create one general brochure or multiple designs made for target audiences. Address each group’s needs. When the promotion is more personal, customers will be more likely to buy.
- Brochures Make Referrals Easy – When a customer wants to refer someone to you, all they have to do is hand the lead your brochure.
- Brochures Can Build Trust – Build trust by sharing information about your history, goals, and objectives in your brochures. This makes your business more transparent in the eyes of customers.
Design the Best Brochures Gold Coast Wide with a Pro
Not Just a Copy Shop offers the best brochures Gold Coast wide in multiple sizes. Choose from double DL folded to DL, A4 folded to DL or AS, 8 panel DL folded to DL, or A3 folded to A4. Come to us with your ready-to-print file or work with our in-house designer to create the perfect brochure for your organisation. Learn more about our print services by calling 5523 2008 or emailing GoodValue@NotJustACopyShop.com.